REVEALING REVELATIONS WP BLOG
PSA/DNA Authentication Services has now added an embedded hologram to its certificates of authenticity (COA), providing customers with the same technological advance that the company added to its letters of authenticity last fall.
PSA/DNA issues four types of COAs: its regular PSA/DNA certificate, signed-in-the-presence certificates for autographs witnessed by PSA representatives as well as RookieBall™ and RookieGraph™ autograph COAs. All four types of PSA/DNA COAs now have the embedded PSA/DNA logo hologram.
“We’re always looking at ways to improve security features of our products, and this is another major stop in combating counterfeits,” said PSA/DNA President Joe Orlando. “The complexity of the embedded hologram technology took a long time to plan and implement, and it’s a major deterrent to counterfeiters.”
The detailed, color-changing PSA/DNA logo hologram on the COA is actually embedded into each sheet of paper used when generating PSA/DNA certificates of authenticity.
“It’s not a mere sticker placed on top of the page, but rather the hologram is actually part of the paper itself,” explained Orlando. “Counterfeiters would have to illegally replicate the trademarked hologram and spend a huge amount of money to manufacture the paper. There is no other third-party authentication service that uses this level of technology to offer advanced protection for collectors and dealers
SOUTH CAROLINA LICENCE DNA HOLOGRAM TAG
CHi HUMAN MAGNETIC FIELD, DNA, MASTER #22, UNITY/Balance) Spiritually Ascended Teachers 2017 RISE!
Human Body and Bio-electromagnetism?
☆ Living cells are Electromagnetic units including human, animal and plants. Our whole body cells, tissues or organisms, sense of smell, visionary system, heart functions, endocrine system, nervous system, metabolism system everything working under Bioelectromagnetism
☆ Our brain is the hub of our nervous system. It is made up of 100 billion nerve cells. Each cell is connected to around 10,000 others. So the total number of connections in our brain is around 1000 trillion!! Our nervous system is a network of cells called neurons which transmit information in the form of electrical signals. Neurons communicate with each other at special junctions where chemicals help to bridge the gap between one neuron and the next!
☆ We know that when electricity passes through a metal it causes a magnetic field. In a similar way, human electricity in the brain and nervous system creates magnetic fields around our body. There are billions of nerve impulses in the body and these are constantly creating complex human magnetic fields!
☆ The human heart is a source of electro-magnetism at a few meters away, is detectable by modern scientific instruments. Electric force can transform into different types of energy waves, such as heat, radiation, radio and microwaves and these energy waves can travel a long distance.
☆ Electromagnetic waves can travel not only through air and solid materials, but also through space
☆ The human nervous system can create electric energy waves that can be measured with scientific instruments. The human body produces infrared radiation that, with night vision equipment, can be seen from miles.
☆ That means our whole body including endocrine system and brain working under the effect of Biomagnetic field and which is manipulated by the cosmic radiation!
”CHi”-ara Lubich, founder of the Focolare Movement
noun: chi; plural noun: chis
the twenty-second letter of the Greek alphabet ( Χ, χ ), transliterated in the traditional Latin style as ‘ch’ (as in Christ ) or in the modern style as ‘kh’ (as in Khaniá and in the etymologies of this dictionary).
noun: chi; noun: qi; noun: ki
variant spelling of qi.
the circulating life force whose existence and properties are the basis of much Chinese philosophy and medicine.
from Chinese (Mandarin dialect) qì, literally ‘air, breath.’
POPE FRANCIS & THE UNITY OF CHURCH (Brotherhood/sisterhood)
The Focolare Movement is an international organization that promotes the ideals of unity and universal brotherhood. Founded in 1943 in Trento, northern Italy by Chiara Lubich as a religious movement, the Focolare Movement, though primarily Roman Catholic, now has strong links to the major Christian denominations and other religions, or in some cases, with the non-religious.
The Focolare Movement operates in 182 nations] and has over two million adherents. The word “Focolare” translates into Italian as “hearth” or “family fireside”. While Focolare is the common sobriquet given to this organisation, its official name as approved by the Roman Catholic Church is “Opera di Maria” or “Work of Mary”.
The current president of the Focolare movement is Maria Voce, who was elected in 2008. Today the movement, which is now international, considers the following issues as part of its mandate: to cooperate in the consolidation of unity in the Christian world, with individuals and groups, movements and associations; to contribute to full communion with Christians of different churches; to move towards universal brotherhood with followers of various religions and people of other convictions, including those with no religious affiliation. The movement consists of 25 branches including those for families, youth, religious dialogues, etc.
Gradually, several projects have sprung up within the movement: the ‘Abba’ school, the ‘Economy of Communion’ (which is linked with more than 800 companies), evangelism within small cities, social work, and publishing magazines. The Focolare Movement is recognized by the Pope and is present in over 182 countries.
Every year the Movement holds local retreats termed Mariapolises, where members and newcomers come together to discuss the Movement and its spirituality. The first Mariapolis was held in 1949 in Fiera di Primiero, in the heart of Italy’s Dolomite mountains. Each year, over 200,000 persons attend a Mariapolis. At a Mariapolis, there typically is an ecumenical prayer room, or a panel discussion with leaders from multiple faiths. These short retreats are related to the Permanent Mariapolises, 33 “little towns” that serve as Focolare centers.
Building in Loppiano in 1989
Communal electrical shop at Loppiano specializing in refurbishments of power meters. Taken in 1989
The main center is located in the town of Loppiano near Florence, Italy.
Chiara Badano, a member of the Focolare movement, was beatified on September 25, 2010.
- Chiara Badano [Luce] – (1971-1990), Young Layperson of the Diocese of Aqui Terme; Member (Italy)
- Declared “Venerable”: 03 July 2008
- Beatified: 25 September 2010
- Jerzy Ciesielski – (1929-1970), Married Layperson of Archdiocese of Kraków; Member (Poland-Egypt)
- Declared “Venerable”: 17 December 2013
- Maria Orsola Bussone – (1954-1970), Young Layperson of Archdiocese of Turin; Member (Italy)
- Declared “Venerable”: 18 March 2015
- Daniela Zanetta – (1962-1986), Young Layperson of the Diocese of Novara; Member (Italy)
- Declared “Venerable”: 23 March 2017
Servants of God
- Albertina Violi Zirondoli – (1901-1972), Married Layperson of the Diocese of Fiesole; Consecrated Member (Italy)
- Igino Giordani [Foco] – (1894-1980), Married Layperson of the Diocese of Frascati; Cofounder (Italy)
- Alberto Michelotti – (1958-1980), Young Layperson of the Archdiocese of Genoa; Member (Italy)
- Carlo Grisolia [Vir] – (1960-1980), Young Layperson of the Archdiocese of Genoa; Member (Italy)
- Maria Cecilia Perrin de Buide – (1957-1985), Married Layperson of the Archdiocese of Bahia Blanca; Member (Argentina)
- Margarita Bavosi [Luminosa] – (1941-1985), Layperson of the Archdiocese of Madrid; Consecrated Member (Argentina-Italy)
- Renata Borlone – (1930-1990), Layperson of the Diocese of Fiesole; Consecrated Member (Italy)
- Santa Scorese – (1968-1991), Young Layperson of the Diocese of Bari-Bitonto; Associate; Martyr (Italy)
- Dario Porta – (1930-1996), Priest of the Diocese of Parma; Member (Italy)
- Manuel Pascual Perrin – (1925-2000), Married Layperson of the Archdiocese of Bahia Blanca; Member (Argentina)
- Luigia [Ginetta] Calliari – (1918-2001), Layperson of the Diocese of Osasco; Consecrated Member (Italy-Brazil)
- Domenico Antonio Mangano – (1938-2001), Married Layperson of the Diocese of Albano; Member of the Volunteers of God – Focolare Movement (Italy)
- Phanxico Xavie Nguyễn Văn Thuận – (1928-2002), Bishop of Nha Trang; Cardinal; Associate (Vietnam-Italy)
- Chiara Lubich [Silvia] – (1920-2008), Layperson of the Diocese of Frascati; Founder (Italy)
- Stefano Bovo – (1975-1984), Child of the Vicariate of Rome; Member (Italy)
- Lucia De Gasperi – (d. 2003), Layperson of the Diocese of Bolzano-Bressanone; Consecrated Member (Italy)
- Araceli Inocencio – (1922 – 2012), Married Layperson of the Diocese of Imus; Member (Philippines)
- Pasquale Foresi – (1929 – 2015), Priest of the Diocese of Frascati; Cofounder (Italy)
New City Press, established in 1964, is an official publishing house for the Focolare movement. Among their publications is the Spirituality of Unity series, featuring the works of founder Chiara Lubich, and Understanding the Scriptures, Bible commentaries by scholars such as Daniel Harrington, Dianne Bergant, Robert Karris, and Ronald Witherup.